Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh ohio Hip Hop:

O-H-I-O you know I've been doing some thinking and I usually come up with something thats a good topic to say the least. What happened to hayday Ohio hip hop. I mean yeah we had our hay day back in like the 90's with Bone thugs and at those other random ass Bone spin off groups. But where is that good classic ohio hip hop heads at. Now don't get me wrong, Kid Cudi, Chip tha Ripper, Corey Bapes(yeah i kno), etc. But for those like Crispy how u gonna over look Talib, HiTek, Blueprint? I didn't by anymeans its just when is Ohio gonna go back to being known as that music capital it used to be? We had people like damn that Bone song is hard I need more of that. Kudi is only starting but his buzz is getting bigger and bigger. I personally hope he just doesn't Charles Hamleton and start sayin/doing stupid things. (but i'll touch on that later) But alas hip hop is alive here and hopefully this lil buzz that is starting to generate will get Ohio hip hop back in contension with the other coasts....4th coast stand up haha.

No comments: