Monday, September 10, 2012

Back again here is the Incredible

It’s been a while… to too long. In the time which I’ve been away, I have a new job. Worked with kids volunteering and started freelance writing on the side. I have put my creativity on the back burner. (The worst thing I could have done to my career.) I have decided to start my blog back up for real this time. I cover more than just music, I write about everything from my perspective. Yes it’s been said and done before but no two views are ever really the same. I want more artist’s spotlights and more different articles. 

Something I do want to focus on, the elements of Hip Hop and show how we as people are a product of hip hop. The Dj, Emcee (MC), Graffiti and Breaking (B-boy/girl); can’t forgot about beat boxing either. Hip Hop has been an ever-changing movement/ genre/ lifestyle. It has touched everything and everyone at one point or another. My blog will reflect getting more influence by the elements. 

Plus there will also be the comedy and funny stories that I have done before. I am going to do better and I shall. 

No comments: